Friday 13 May 2011

Books for All

 One of my favourite used bookstores. It's one of those optical illusion places that looks teeny tiny on the outside but becomes really big once you step inside and venture up the narrow staircase to the second story. The owner is always reading when I come in. Always.
I guess that's what you do when you own a bookstore though.

 Sorry for the glare on the top book. I was trying to take a picture quickly through the front window as it rained. Someone told me iphones don't like being wet. I just love the illustration on the bottom right book, and it wasn't until I looked at this later that I realized Alice in Wonderland was on the left. One of my favourites! 

Someday when I'm rich I will buy loads of books and keep a library.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I want to go there. It has been too long since I last read a good book (besides what I am forced to read in my English class - thought Sherlock Holms isn't what I call painful reading). Wish I was there - rain and all.
    Love you sissy,
    J.
    P.S. Did you read To Kill A Dragon yet? what are you thinking about illustrating? You game?

    ReplyDelete